What We Believe
Our purpose and mission are to be supported by and shaped by the Word of God. As such, we’ve posted a copy of our statement of faith below to declare the reason and motivation behind our purpose and mission and clearly establish the ethical and moral boundaries by which we will fulfill our purpose and mission.
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible Word of God. That it is God’s holy and inspired Word and that it is the supreme and final authority on all matters of human conduct and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary. That He led a sinless life, took on Himself all the sins of humanity, died on a cross and rose again on the third day, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father as our mediator and advocate.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- We believe that Christ is coming again to take those who have received the salvation that God the Father has offered through the blood of His Son Jesus Christ home to be with Him in heaven for all eternity. We also believe that those who refuse this wonderful and free gift of salvation will be turned away and receive their just punishment of eternal torment separated from God forever.
- We believe in holy Christian living that as God’s children, we must be concerned for others’ hurts and needs. We believe that as Christ’s ambassadors, we must exemplify the character of Christ by demonstrating a positive attitude and living by high ethical and moral standards at all times.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to serving our Lord Jesus Christ and submitting to His authority over our lives.
- We believe that marriage was designed and created by God to be a lasting covenant between one man and one woman.