Rates & Fees
Again, we operate on faith, desiring that everyone who wishes to partner with us in support of our
purpose and mission will be able to afford to do so. To that end, our fees are as follows.
- Security Deposit – A $500 security deposit is required to lock in and secure camp, one day event, or wedding dates. This deposit also covers the cost of loss or damage to games and equipment. The security deposit is not considered part of a group’s payment but is retained until after a group departs and the camp is inspected for damaged or missing items. Once the inspection is complete the security deposit is returned accordingly. Any cancellation of a camp in June or July will result in forfeiture of deposit. Any cancellation under 60 days of reservation for small groups will result in forfeiture of 1/2 of the deposit.
- Camp Rates – Our camp rates vary based on the size of the group and the lodging style selected. Please call 706-747-7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific needs and best determine pricing. We require a 3 night minimum for the months of June and July. Check in is after 4pm and check out is at 11am. Additional cost applies to stay at camp after these designated times.
- Meal Plan – Groups are welcome to bring and prepare their own food, drinks, etc. in our industrial sized kitchen. Cookware is provided but please bring your own paper products, cups and cutlery. A daily kitchen fee may apply!. We do offer a meal plan for an additional $24 per-person, per-day. We will plan, cook, and serve three quality meals a day.
- One Day Event Rate – Our one day event rate, birthdays, family reunions, etc., is $500. Please note that reservations for one day events are primarily limited to early spring and late fall keeping our summers open for camps.
- Weddings – We ask that you contact us to discuss your needs and provided you with the best pricing. 706-747-7933 or email email@example.com