Rates & Fees
Mountain Fellowship Camp exists to glorify God by providing an affordable place for Christ-centered fun and fellowship in a rustic outdoor setting. It is our desire that every church and every organization that desires to partner with us in support of our purpose and mission will be able to afford to do so. We operate on faith and have purposely kept our fees as low as possible.
Again, we operate on faith, desiring that everyone who wishes to partner with us in support of our purpose and mission will be able to afford to do so. To that end, our fees are as follows.
- Security Deposit – A $500 security deposit is required to lock in and secure camp, one day event, or wedding dates. This deposit also covers the cost of loss or damage to games and equipment. The security deposit is not considered part of a group’s payment but is retained until after a group departs and the camp is inspected for damaged or missing items. Once the inspection is complete the security deposit is returned accordingly. Any cancellation under 60 days will result in the forfeiture of ½ of a group’s security deposit.
- Camp Rates – Our camp rates are $35 per-person per-night for groups of 39 or less and $30 per-person per-night for groups 40 or more. We require a 3 night minimum and a 40 person minimum for the months of June and July. This does not mean that your group cannot come to camp in the months of June and July for less than 3 nights and with less than 40 people but will be required to pay the difference.
- Meal Plan – Groups are welcome to bring and prepare their own food, drinks, etc. in our industrial sized kitchen however we do offer a meal plan. For an additional $30 per-person, per-day, we will plan, cook, and serve three quality meals a day, plus provide an afternoon snack and an evening snack for your entire group.
- One Day Event Rate – Our one day event rate, birthdays, family reunions, etc., is $500. Please note that reservations for one day events are primarily limited to early spring and late fall keeping our summers open for camps.
- Wedding Rates – Our wedding rate is $1,500 for the months of June and July and $1,000 for all other months. This price includes the use of the Lodge with its associated rooms and industrial sized kitchen, the outdoor pavilion and associated cooking area, and the grounds immediately surrounding the Lodge and lake. This price does not include the use of the cabins, the guest house, and does not include the use of any water activities such as swimming or canoeing. This price also requires guests to provide their own table linens, dishes, utensils, napkins, etc. and provide for and set up their own wedding and/or reception decorations/arrangements as well as take them down and clean up afterwards.
Please see attached documents for rules and expectations and a list of those items that Mountain Fellowship Camp will supply and a list of those items that your group will be responsible for.