Mountain Fellowship Camp is 205 acres of wooded landscape surrounded by the Chattahoochee National Forest on three sides and offers the following amenities:
- 24 Rustic Cabins. Our cabins provide basic sleeping accommodations and are divided into four separate groups of secluded cabins. Each group of cabins consists of six cabins each and each cabin sleeps four to six people on both single and bunk beds. Each group of cabins has a fire pit with log seating all around and/or picnic tables. One group of cabins (6 cabins) has electricity, heat, and A/C while the remaining cabins have screen windows with propane heat. Each group of cabins has a separate outdoor sink and three restrooms.
- Separate bath house with restrooms. Our large shower/restroom facility is divided into two sides, one for men and one for women, and has clean, tiled showers, hot and cold water, sinks, wall-mounted hair dryers and heating and air conditioning.
- Main Lodge. Our main lodge offers a commercial size kitchen, a large eating/meeting area with a fireplace, smaller meeting or breakout rooms, and a conference room with a video screen.
- Large Outdoor Pavilion. Our large outdoor pavilion is connected to the Main Lodge and offers a stage for musicians or speakers and has seating and tables for 175+ people. Also attached to the pavilion is a covered outdoor cooking area complete with a large smoker, a large pit charcoal grill and smaller gas grills.
- Main Fire Pit. Just outside the Main Lodge, between the outdoor pavilion and the lake, is a large fire pit with surrounding log seating.
- 10 Acre Lake. Our 10 acre lake has a rope swing and a slide and offers fishing, swimming, and canoeing fun.
- A Large (5 Acres) Open Field for Games.
- Numerous Hiking and Biking Trails.
- Nearby Trout Fishing, Hiking, River Tubing, State Parks, and More.